Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Trying to tell me to go away/never did any good"

Hallo, folks. I have taken an unexpected, year-long vacation from the blogosphere, but I am back now, feeling slightly refreshed and very forgetful.

I was going to write a long list of what I've accomplished or what I plan to accomplish over the next few months, but Blogger was being a pain in the kaboose by failing to give me the correct username and password. (Actually, this was mostly just me, but I choose to blame Blogger.) It's sad when you haven't logged into your blog for so long that you forget what account you're using.

So stay tuned to this area, where I'll provide ramblings, book reviews, nonsense, food talk, music, and massive amounts of virtual coffee, streaming caffeine into your eyeballs every time you look at this text.

Trust me, this is gonna be awesome...

(By the way, what do you folks think of the new color scheme?)

3 comments:

Becca said...

i understand being frustrated at Blogger. they won't let me set up a blog on here, they claim i've already done so. can't remember or find my username or password, and they won't let me make a new one. :P

Sabrina said...

Ah, yes, I have two accounts by accident. Maybe search your email inbox for the word Blogger and see if you can find proof.

Amber said...

Glad you're back : )